The availability can be seen in the calendar on this page (green = still available). Reservations can be made by filling out the contact form on the Contact page. The rental charges depend on the period:
|Period||Per Week||Long weekend||Midweek|
|week 01-17||EUR 420||EUR 295||EUR 315|
|week 18-24||EUR 445||EUR 315||EUR 335|
|week 25-35||EUR 495||EUR 370||EUR 395|
|week 36-41||EUR 445||EUR 315||EUR 335|
|week 42-52||EUR 420||EUR 295||EUR 315|
- A week starts at Saturday (arrive preferably between 15-18 hrs) and ends on Saturday (leave before 10 hrs). A long weekend is from Friday till Monday and the midweek is from Monday till Friday. Alternative start and end dates are possible on request.
- In the prices use of water, wifi, heathing and electricity are included.
- The house should be cleaned before you leave. You can choose to have the landlord to clean the house for an additional charge of 50 euro.
- Towels and bedsheets can be hired for 6 Euro per person.
- Breakfast can be pre-ordered for 10 Euro per person per day.
When booking your trip, it might be interesting to know whether you can experience a Swedish holiday in that period. In Sweden there are several holidays that are hardly known in the Netherlands. Others admittedly have the same name but are celebrated in a different way. In the dropdown menu Holidays you can read about important and specific Swedish public holidays. Many people like to take part in celebrating Valborg (late April), Midsommar (late June) and all the festivities in December (Lucia and Jul/Christmas).